I'll do a full review when I'm done, but here's some in progress notes:
The front pockets are curved and it's really annoying to try to turn them neatly. I used a tutorial from Off The Cuff to get it looking OK. I had already sewn the two pockets together from memory, so I didn't do it quite how she does, but it worked better than anything else I've tried.
I used a little bit of fusible web to keep the pockets in place before I stitched them on to the shirt. I don't know if that's really what it's for, but it made it a whole lot easier to work with. Pins made it really puckery, and it wouldn't lie flat.
The pattern instructs you to hand slip-stitch one of the yoke pieces to the shoulder, but I did it using the burrito method. I don't remember where I read about this method, but it's a nice clean finish that I can do on the machine.
I sewed the yoke to the shirt back as the pattern instructs.
Then I rolled up the shirt back
Rolled up the shirt fronts
Flipped the whole thing over
Then sandwich the entire shirt between the two yokes
Then I sewed it up and pulled out the contents of the burrito